WHY HOT FEET INSOLES:
- WATER PROOF...Keeps working in wet boot, shoe or waders - does not absorb perspiration or body odors.
- HI-INSULATION EQUIVALENT...Our "Heat mirror" material reflects the body's heat back to the foot. It has been tested to 110° F. below zero.
- COMFORTABLE AIR CUSHION DESIGN...Forms to the foot, helps protect the foot in rough terrain and prevents blisters.
- INEXPENSIVE...Less than a good pair of wool sox and more affective.
- TOUGH AND WEAR RESISTANT A tough protective film covers the foil so that the material will survive in the shoe or boot for several weeks of constant use or several months of intermittent use-I.E. hunting boots waders, etc.
REPORTS FROM THE FIELD!
MONTANA- 5" OF FRESH SNOW;COLD AND BLOWING
".....kept my feet warm at all times.......I did not experience excessive foot perspiration as I had thought I would do to the heat reflective properties............IT WORKS!"
NORTH DAKOTA- 15" SNOW;0° -28°F
"......... I would recommend these to any hunter who is tired of cold feet when hunting,no matter what type of game he is after."
ALLGANY COUNTY, NEW YORK- 15° -40°F,bare frozen ground
"........made a great insolation keeping my feet quite comfortable."
SAN CARLOS APACHE INDIAN RESERVATION, ARIZONACLEAR WINDY 25° 6500'-7500'ELEVATION
"....I was pleased to discover that the insoles provided protection from the rock bruises in rough terrain."
ASHTABULA, OHIO- light rain 40-50°F
"......The Hot Feet insoles are the best insoles I ever wore to keep my feet warm without sweating.....my feet never got cold and also my feet were not sore or tired....."
WAYNE COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA- cool, rainy, calm winds;
"...I would especially recommend it to still hunters."
FAYETTE COUNTY, PA.- cool, damp, and rainy;
"....I could really tell the difference in my work shoes.....those cold frosty mornings the Hot Feet really keep your feet warm......"
LYCOMING COUNTY, PA.- cloudy, rainy, windy;
".....I feel I have found something that really does what it is suppose to do....I highly recommend it....."